A luxurious exfoliating body wash for smoother, more revitalised skin. A botanical infusion of Lemon Myrtle, Thyme and Macadamia Oils combine to gently buff away impurities for a healthier looking skin, while the sensory experience will leave you feeling fresh and fragrant from head to toe. Suitable for all skin types, except sensitive.
• Ideal for daily exfoliation and cleansing.
• A luxury and sensory experience leaving you feeling fresh and fragrant from head to toe.
• A botanical infusion of Lemon Myrtle, Thyme and Macadamia Oils combine to gently buff away impurities for a healthier looking skin.
• Leaves skin feeling smooth and revitalised.
• Suitable for all skin types, except sensitive.
• Perfectly formulated to ensure this product is not too abrasive on the skin.
• Combines exfoliation with cleansing.
• Exfoliation can renew your skin.
Think – a zesty lemon cocktail, sharp, juicy and refreshing. This enriching, mouth-watering, natural fragrance has been formulated using the iconic natural essential oils of fresh lemons, lemon myrtle flowers and fresh thyme. Naturally stimulating sensory notes to uplift your senses and leaving a beautiful ‘spa-like’ aroma.
Notes: Natural Essential Oils – Lemon, Lemon Myrtle, Thyme
Exfoliate daily using this two-step process: 1) Work the scrub gently with wet hands or body brush using upper circular movements in the bath or shower, concentrating on problem areas such as elbows, knees and feet. 2) Rinse with warm water. For best results, use in conjunction with SBC Lemon Myrtle & Thyme Collection.
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citral, Limonene, CI 19140
Delivery to the UK
Orders under £30: £3.95
Orders over £30: FREE
All orders should be received within 2-3 working days.
Please however allow a little more time for deliveries to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Isles. *Deliveries are made Monday to Friday
Please click here
for further delivery options.