This versatile body oil is designed to create a light protective barrier, locking in moisture, leaving your skin satin-smooth and delicately scented. The botanical infusion of Lemon Myrtle and Thyme unite with Sweet Almond and Macadamia Oils to uplift your mood, leaving your skin feeling fresh and radiant. Recommended for all skin types.
• Helps to lock in moisture.
• This conditioning oil will coat the skin to create a light protective barrier between the skin’s surface and the environment outside.
• Can be applied to wet or dry skin.
• Can also be used for massage.
• This botanical, fragrant blend of Lemon Myrtle and Thyme Oils combine to leave your skin feeling fresh, smooth and radiant.
• A versatile and non-greasy formula.
• This conditioning oil provides natural care for the skin.
• Recommended for all skin types.
Think – a zesty lemon cocktail, sharp, juicy and refreshing. This enriching, mouth-watering, natural fragrance has been formulated using the iconic natural essential oils of fresh lemons, lemon myrtle flowers and fresh thyme. Naturally stimulating sensory notes to uplift your senses and leaving a beautiful ‘spa-like’ aroma.
Notes: Natural Essential Oils – Lemon, Lemon Myrtle, Thyme
For bath: add 10ml to a running bath and then soak, relaxing for 20 minutes.
For shower: apply all over body, while taking a shower.
For body: step out of the bath or shower, apply to damp skin and pat dry.
Also ideal for massage.
Do not apply to broken skin. Clean bath/shower after use. Care should be taken to avoid slipping. Use in conjunction with SBC Lemon Myrtle & Thyme Collection.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco-Caprylate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol
Delivery to the UK
Orders under £30: £3.95
Orders over £30: FREE
All orders should be received within 2-3 working days.
Please however allow a little more time for deliveries to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Isles. *Deliveries are made Monday to Friday
Please click here
for further delivery options.